Monday, January 19, 2009

Ooops, I did it again!

Yep, when will I learn? I got an e-mail from Gerald the middle of December, saying he had some mail for me. It had been delivered to his PO Box, which he had let me use while I lived there.

While I stayed with Gerald after the break-up, I was not allowed to show anger or the fact that I had been badly hurt by him. It would have made him feel bad don'tcha know, and we couldn't have that. So, I saw an opportunity to tell him how badly he had hurt me, and I took it. Well, twice. I don't know if he has read the e-mails I sent him, asking him to bring me my mail. I'm thinkin' he did. I still don't have the mail. So, I'm believin' that he read the e-mails, it made him feel bad, and now my mail is history.

So, to anyone who sent mail for me to his PO Box (after November 3rd), and I haven't responded, sorry. I'm not ignoring you, really, I just don't know who you are.

No comments: