Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I've always had

an irrational fear of thin lips. Not on any one else, but on me. I believe most people have an irrational fear of something, so it's not unusual, right?

My parents used to have full lips. Over the years of raising five kids, and many challenges, their lips have become thin and drawn....tight. I believe that is where my fear comes from. I don't want that to happen to me.

Lately, on the internet there is a bombardment of ads for lip plumpers, volumizers, enchancers, glosses, etc. Many celebrities are getting their lips "plumped". Perhaps they have the same irrational fear I have. They have inspired me to do something, to make sure my irrational fear does not come true. So, I checked my savings, counted my piggy bank and saw how much I had in my checking account. You know, kind of pooled my resources, to get the best that I could afford.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to love it, can you imagine being kissed by something like that???? You dont want to talk to fast they get flapping and you will give yourself a black eye. When a person has puffy lips when they get older do the sag. Like when you get a tattoo on your boob and it is a nice little rose at 18 and when you are 53 it is a long stem rose? See these are things i would need to know before I went puffy. I do love the look on you I will save the pic. and send it to mom and dad. I love and miss you your big sis witch2

Katy said...

Stunning, darling - maybe not so good for eating or kissing, but stunning... :-)

its_me_in_montana said...

Katy,

Thank you! Very affordable too.

Fram Actual said...

I'm laughing. Other than that, no comment.

its_me_in_montana said...

It was meant for a laugh, a cheap one at that, $1.50 for the wax lips.