Monday, June 22, 2009

I am a proud member of the WAMF Band unofficial fan club

All of the members of the unofficial WAMF Band fan club,
Cindy, me, Trish in the back
Max and Nancy in front

What is the WAMF Band you may be asking? Only the best blues band from Madison, Wisconsin that's who. WAMF Band is the Westside Andy/Mel Ford Band. My friends and I would travel for hours to see the boys play. The band would travel hours to be seen by us, (and the folks from our neck-o-Wisconsin). The above picture was taken on our last trip to see the band together, a year ago. To say it was a blast would be an understatement. We danced until the cows came home for sure. Oh the fun and laughter that night.

I haven't been to see any live blues music here in Montana. I think mostly because I would compare them to Andy and Mel and be disappointed, who knows really. I do know that for playing the blues, these guys give me happy feet.

No comments: