Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lots to be thankful for

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. This year I have much to be thankful for. Every morning I wake up above the sod. I have the most wonderful friends that love me, and care about my well being. I have a great family that loves me, and supported me when I decided to move to Montana (even tho it hurt them deeply). I am living in Montana (truly God's country). I see the mountains every day! I am less than 50 miles from Glacier NP!

I am thankful that I am a strong woman. I will make it in Montana. I am thankful I have not become jaded or bitter. I know I will find a good man. A man that is honest with me and himself. A man that is caring and giving. A man that wants a woman to love him from her soul. A man that has left his baggage at the curb. Oh, and I am thankful I haven't lost my sense of humor.

No comments: