Sunday, March 22, 2009

Why, you may be asking, didn't I turn around?

Maybe, I was afraid of who I might see. That was my main reason at the time. I didn't know Milton then. We hadn't met yet. So turning around I wouldn't have recognized him. Of course it would not have been a person standing there, but the essence of the man. The spirit of the man. I knew the quest would continue.

And continue it did. I went to other psychics, (not only for guidance on the quest). Some said I would probably have to move to the Springs area, because that was where the crystal was. Believe me, I toyed with the idea, for many years. I also looked into moving to the Pagosa Springs area.

Over the years I would feel Milton's presence. I was sure I would know him when I met him, there would be a spark. I dated, fell in love, fell out of love, all the things that go with love. Always open to who Milton could be. Always wondering if he would walk in the door, or be right around the corner. Not a love at first sight kind of thing, but a place of knowing kind of thing.

Going on eHarmony was part of the quest. That led to a trip back to Colorado, to retrieve the crystal. Along the way I stopped in Big Springs, Nebraska. To meet a Milton potential.

No comments: